which led grow light should i buy
which led grow light should i buy, Toggled Horticulture Lamps are engineered to provide improved growing performance for green leafy plants using selected LED output wavelengths. As with all toggled LED tubes, the horticulture lamps are mercury-free and energy-efficient, and designed to work in standard T8 and T12 fluorescent tube fixtures. They run directly off of building line power and eliminate fluorescent ballast systems to deliver high-quality lighting.
*These lamps require that you bypass the ballast for fluorescent fixtures (see video below).
Save Energy, Save Money, Grow More
- 40-70% energy savings
- Decreased heat drastically reduces water evaporation and consumption
- Eliminates ballasts and maintenance
- Designed for direct connection to building AC power, voltage 120-277 VAC 50-60Hz
- Rapid payback for high-demand applications
- Eligible for available state and energy credit programs and utility incentives
Better Quality of Light
- Eliminates fluorescent ballast flicker
- No mercury
- Engineered to encourage vegetative growth and promote larger leaf growth
- UL 1598C
- 5-year warranty
- Perfect uniformity, wide-beam angle, and low-heat allows lamps to be placed much closer to plants
- Designed and engineered in U.S.A.
- Shatterproof construction
- Suitable for damp locations
- 50,000-hour lifetime rating
Model/SKU: LED grow tube/toggro
Wattage: 16 watts
Spectrum: Full-spectrum or focused spectrum
LEDs: 50,000-hour lifespan (5 years of 24-hour use)
PPF: 30.01 umol/s
PAR efficacy: 1.9 umol/s/W
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 48″ long
Operating/input voltage: Compatible with 120-277 VAC fixtures
- Multilayer plant production
- Homegrows, commercial, or research operations
- Hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardens
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
There are no reviews yet.