what to look for when buying light
what to look for when buying light, toggled LED grow light fixtures are designed to replace metal halide, fluorescent, and induction fixtures. toggled LED tubes are UL listed, FCC compliant, are rated for 50,000 hours, and have a limited 6-year commercial warranty. In addition, toggled LED light fixtures do not use ballasts, reduce facility lighting costs, and enhance the quality of light.
- High efficiency grow light technology (16W per tube)
- toggled LED G-Series tubes included
- Reduces excess heat in grow operations and water evaporation
- Triangular tube shape engineered for uniform, wide-beam light distribution and low-heat allowing lamps to be placed much closer to plants
- PPF 30 μMole/sec, PPF Efficacy 1.9 μMole/sec/Watt per tube
- PBAR 34 μMole/sec, PBAR Efficacy 2.1 μMole/sec/Watt per tube
- Commercial-grade shatterproof construction suitable for damp locations
- 50,000 hour life
- Voltage: 110-277 VAC
Ideal for garden, hydroponic, and greenhouse applications.
There are no reviews yet.