bulk buy adjustable spectrum led grow light
bulk buy adjustable spectrum led grow light, The Electric Sky 180 V3 (ES180 V3) is a 200W grow light designed for maximum yields in a 1.5×3’ to 2×4’ grow area. It beams the intensity of sunlight on the plant canopy for peak growth performance and top-to-bottom yield. V3 adds new diode tech and higher wattage for stunning growth power in the smallest spaces. You simply won’t believe the production that is possible from this compact unit! It’s the answer for any grower looking to fulfill his own needs, but still wants “big” professional results. Have a blast while growing your own with your Electric Sky 180 V3!
The Electric Sky 180 V3 (ES180) is a compact, yet stunningly powerful grow light. It’s a featherweight at 200 watts, but a high-yielding machine for any tight grow space. Its wideband spectrum and linear optics create a fun growing experience.
You’ll appreciate the rapid plant response from seed to flower. Plus, the ability to “aim” light to where your plants need intense grow power the most — reducing light lost to aisles and walls while increasing canopy penetration.
The included dimming kit lets you easily “dial in” the perfect intensity for your garden. And, the distributed design allows for close canopy deployment without burning your plants for maximum headroom.
High-performance gardens are now possible with LED technology. You can achieve maximum quality AND quantity when growing your own. Count on excellent trichrome development and a strong terpene profile with an Electric Sky over your plants. Rely on your own garden to get big yields of top-shelf product again and again…
Thousands of growers across the world have come to love the directed light output, specialized wideband spectrum, and fully dimmable intensity offered by the Electric Sky for a growing experience that is second to none.
How You Can Achieve Enviously LARGE Harvests with LED Lighting
If you’re new to growing, or are experienced and you’re looking for a premium grow light to keep your grow small, you’re in the right place.
When you’re growing your own, you’re looking to get a consistent, high-quality yield grow after grow. And you want lighting that will make it easy to get great results with a healthy and vigorous plant response.
After doing your research, you may be confused with all of the different shapes, colors, and sizes of lighting options out there. You may wonder how and if they’ll work for you. You’re not alone with these types of questions, and it’s why we embarked on creating the Electric Sky.
A perplexing part of your findings will uncover that some LED lights will advertise an abnormally large wattage output compared to their actual power rating. Look closely for “true wattage output”, and you’ll see what I mean.
What’s worse is that many of these inexpensive LED units are less efficient watt-for-watt than traditional bulb lighting. And in fact, will underperform them.
You may have even tried one of these units yourself, and been disappointed with the low quality results.
If we can’t be more efficient than standard lighting, or get quality results, then what’s the point of growing with LED?
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 180 pulls a true 200 watts from the wall, and its wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat.
Yes, going with LED will save you energy, but it also presents an opportunity for us to craft a spectrum designed for incredible growth…
We don’t believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LEDs leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the Sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximizes yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect…
The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see as your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through flower.
There’s no need to confuse your plants by switching spectrums or swapping bulbs between veg and flower with the Electric Sky. Its spectrum is designed for maximum results in all stages of growth.
Many of our growers report accelerated growth and improved plant response just days after replacing their old lighting with the Electric Sky in their gardens.
Why Controlling “Light Direction” is Critical
An important aspect of growing with artificial lighting is sending light to where your plants are and away from places where they are not like walls or aisles…
Why waste light sending it to places where it isn’t used by your plants?
When growing with the Electric Sky, its linear lenses make directing light an easy task. They focus brightness away from your eyes and onto your plants with just enough intensity and power.
It spreads light in a “rectangular” projection pattern that’s a snug fit to any grow area. You’ll want one light for a rectangular grow area, and two lights for an equal square.
Our ES180 is a surprising performer in the indoor garden because it enables you to grow HEAVY yields in little spaces and heat-sensitive areas.
No other grow light you’ve tried has been able to fit into the small grow space you have to work with and provide the results you expect… until now. The Electric Sky 180 (ES180) is our compact 200 watt, full spectrum LED grow light panel that’s the one for you.
- IT’S THE PERFECT FIT for your 1.5′ x 2.5′ – 2’ x 4’ grow area, whether it’s a grow tent or one of your extra closets, because it illuminates a rectangle while giving you the greatest headroom.
- SAFE, WORRY FREE, AND EASY TO USE: No hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES180 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the Electric Sky directs light downwards and towards your plants, which makes your garden a joy to maintain and display to your family & friends.
- GIVE YOUR PLANTS THE CORRECT LIGHT INFORMATION: When plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES180 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
- MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADROOM: Near-field lighting gets our ES180 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow GIANTS even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants…
- GET YIELDS EDGE-TO-EDGE & NO HOTSPOTS: Distributed LEDs and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- ACHIEVE TOP-TO-BOTTOM FULL PLANT DEVELOPMENT: Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- PASSIVE COOLING: No moving parts to make noise or break down the road. Uses only 200 watts of energy for 400 watts of HID growing power with half the heat!
- BUILT TO LAST: Other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment…
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Discrete Shipping – Plain Brown Box
- 90 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Full 3 Year Warranty – Free Service and Replacements
- World Safety Certifications – ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM
- Knowledgable Grower Support from Our US-Based Team
- Plants Trees in US Forests through National Forest Foundation
The Electric Sky 180 projects light in a rectangular footprint with its linear lenses. The modular design will adapt to several compact grow area sizes.
- 1x ES180 – Flower 1.5’x3′ up to 2’x4′ Grow Tent / Closet
- 2x ES180 – Flower 3’x3′ up to 4’x4′ Grow Tent / Closet
For areas 4′ x 4′ and larger, consider the ES300.
For areas larger than 4′ x 4′ consider the ES300.
- True 200W power consumption – Twice the light output as HPS with an energy cost as low as $0.35 per day
- A plant-tuned “wideband” full spectrum for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield
- Comfortable plant viewing – See plants in true color without light shining into your eyes
- Full light intensity adjustment for all stages of plant growth – Control multiple lights at once with included daisy-chain dimming kit
- Silent operation & passively cooled with no moving parts
- Rectangular light projection — Fits grow tents or expands to any area
- 1x ES180 will Flower a 1.5’x3′ – 2’x4′ rectangular area – Grow 2-4 Plants
- 2x ES180 will Flower a 3’x3′ – 4’x4′ square area – Grow 4-6 Plants
- Click the “Recommended Configurations” tab for more ideas.
- Linear lenses prevent light loss, increase canopy penetration and intensify growth power
- Premium, heavy duty & solid construction with LEDs protected by easy-clean lenses
- 2x ES180’s exceed the yield of 800W HPS using only 400 Watts – Saving 50% energy costs with a better plant response
- Grower-proven results for peppers, tomatoes, leafy greens, and exotic flowering plants
Model/SKU: Electric Sky ES180
True wattage: 200 Watts
LEDs: 460 Top-Bin Mid-Power Wideband Diodes
Beam angle: Dual-Way Linear Lens 60° x 120°
Spectrum: GS3 Wideband Spectrum – Continuous 400nm – 780nm response
Efficacy (300nm-780nm): 2.47 μmol/J
Total Photon Flux (300nm-780nm): 418 μmol/s
Heat BTU Generated: 675 BTU
Human Eye Appearance: 2300K & 91 CRI
- Fixture Lifetime: 70,000 Hours [16 yrs flower / 10.6 yrs veg]
- Expected 90% LED brightness: 90,000 Hours [20 yrs flower / 16 yrs veg]
- Vegetative footprint: 2’x4’ – 2.5×5′ area
- Flowering footprint: 1.5’x3’ – 2’x4′ area
- Vegetative: 36”
- Flowering: 18”
Dimensions: 24.5L x 12W x 2.4H in
Weight: 14.5 lbs
Voltage / Amperage: AC100~270V; 1.65A @ 120V / 0.82A @ 240V
Dimming: 0-10V – Dimmer and Daisy Chain Kit Included
Certification: ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM Listed for Worldwide Use
Power Cord Length and Type: 10′ Cord – C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords)
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 year
In the box you’ll find:
- 1 x ES180 LED Grow Light
- Wire Gripper Cable
- Ratchet Hangers
- Dimmer and Cables
- 120V Plug Adapter
- 240V Plug Adapter
Returns: 100% refund & free return ship within 30 days, 120 day return policy w/ 15% restock fee.
If you’re reading this now you might still be wondering about how and if the Electric Sky 180 will work for you.
If you’re the type of grower that wants to pull out 3-4 grows per year for personal use, while spending the least amount of energy and money to do so, the Electric Sky 180 will get you there and then some.
Another question you might have, is the 90-day money back thing for real?
Yes, it is. As long as you keep your original box, accessories, and packaging materials, you can send the light back to us and get 100% of your money back. We care about your success, and if for whatever reason the light or growing in general isn’t working out for you, we have your back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
What about the grow area sizes that it will work in?
- If you have a 2×4 or any other rectangular area with the longest side over 26″ and the shortest side over 15″, 1x ES180 will fit and work well.
- For any “square” area you’ll want to consider 2x ES180’s, although, you can always start with one in the center and expand later. For 3×3 or 4×4 areas, 2x ES180’s are ideal.
- If you’re looking for inspiration, scroll up and click the “Recommended Configurations” tab for more layouts.
Don’t let finding the perfect light source hold you back from taking the leap of growing your own or upgrading your garden to the next level.
ES300 featured in ‘Best LED Grow Lights 2022’