Mammoth Lighting has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. Scientifically engineered to deliver the highest level of PAR output and balanced Coverage in the LED grow market.
The Mammoth LED grow lights are built with high-quality Samsung diodes. The lights encompass a continuous range of wavelength from blue and green to red, creating a light blend matching the natural sunlight.
Mammoth customized their light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies.
Higher Light Intensity, Better Coverage, More advanced features (RJ ports and dimmer control), 5-year Warranty and SIGNIFICANT Savings…..
- Delivers more light intensity in µmol/s through advanced optical design
- Slim vertical profile conserves precious vertical real estate
- Uniformity and intensity can be fine-tuned by adjusting the built-in dimming knob
- Built-in RJ port
- Plug and Play (fold) out of the box.
- 469 Samsung LM301B diodes per bar delivers the industry’s Highest PPFD and Yield.
- Choose between the 4 bar (400w) “Veg”, 6 bar (640w), 8 bar (800w)
- Full”er” spectrum: With a proprietary blend of 3000k+5000k+660nm+730nm, for full cycle growth. 730nm speeds up flower (~5 days)
- Up to 5×5 flower coverage, 7×7 veg coverage
- Standard Knob Dimming + RJ port to connect multiple lights to an external controller.
- Higher Quality parts then the competition using both Samsung diodes and
- Inventronics drivers
- Strategically designed bars/spacing delivering more even lighting coverage (and growth) over a 5’x5′
- Removable bars + Driver for quick field and warranty service
- Remote mountable driver leaves more room in vertical settings and less heat in tents
- Future proof with replaceable bars and driver as technology advances…..
- 5-year warranty
Why does Mammoth Lighting lead the Commercial Horticulture Industry?
1. Higher Yields + Lower Cost: Plants read photons. Light Intensity (ppf or ppfd) drives yield. Mammoth lighting delivers the highest ppf/ppfd at the lowest cost (ppf/$). Mammoth drives yields higher and cost lower.
Are you still paying more to yield less?
$1199 / 2247 PPF = 0.53 $/ppf .. Half the ratio of other brands
2. Faster Flower Times and More Cycles: Spectrum drives plant morphology, cannabinoid production and flower time. The new “Fold” has a proprietary blend of 3000k + 5000k + 660nm and 730nm diodes that have a broader spectrum to out yield the competition + speed up flower times….adding additional cycles per year.
3. Higher Quality Parts and Future Proof Design: The new Fold uses Samsung LM301b diodes and Inventronics drivers. The industries leading brands. As led diode technologies improves – it’s as simple as replacing existing bars and adding the new. Truly the last light you will ever buy.
Comparison between other brands
Wattage: 430 Watts
Voltage: AC100-277V 50-60Hz
Amperage/ Voltage: 3.58A @ 120V/ 1.79A @ 240V
LEDs: Samsung LM301B diodes
Spectrum: 3000K + 5000K + 660nm+ 730nm
PPF: 1180 μmol/s
Efficacy: 2.7 μmol/J
- Flower: 3.5′ x 3.5′
- Veg: 5′ x 5′ to 6′ x 6′
Power Factor: >95%
LED lifespan: >50000 Hours
Dimensions: 35″ x 35″ x 2″
Weight: 25 lbs
Dimming: Knob +rj14 port
Daisy Chain: Yes
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Cerifications: ETL, CE, RoHS
Plug type: 120V and 240V plug included
IP Rating: IP54
Waranty: 5 years