A full-spectrum LED rack lighting solution designed for commercial indoor and greenhouse applications, enabling control over the plant cycle from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage. Indoor plants grow best under full-spectrum lights, which replicate the natural spectrum of the sun. The HM480 Series, with an increased lifespan over traditional grow light sources, cultivates healthier, happier plants.
The HM480 Series produces 1.8 gram per watts (dried) of crop yield. A high-PPFD and PAR indicates high efficacy, or light output produced per expenditure of unit of power. Generating about 50% more in energy savings over traditional HID and HPS light sources, the HM480 gives you meaningful savings over time. Will not produce the same results without CO2 supplementation. cULus Listed; Dry and Damp Location Rated; 7-Year Warranty.
The HM480 Advantage
Better control of environmental and production factors means higher yield and multiple harvests in one growing season. No wasted energy: Almost 100% of power expended converts into growth-targeted light energy. The HM480 lighting system is a complete, pre-assembled LED grow light that lowers installation time with a wide range of wiring techniques and connectors. The HM480 Series system runs cool thanks to a passive cooling thermal management system, meaning your lighting systems last longer while retaining high light output levels. Longer lifespan means you can grow crops for many years without needing to replace the lighting system, reducing costs.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with TrolMaster system+Adapter LMA-14
- Added one extension bar on each side to cover 4’ x 4’ or 4’ x 5’ grow tray
- Come with 120-277V AC output quick access outlet on the fixture
- Foldable design, easy installation
- Up to 30% more energy saving than traditional HID and HPS
- Optimized spectrum proven by growers for veg and flowering
- Superior delivered PPF and PAR exceeding 1000W HPS
- Scientifically engineered to maximize photosynthesis, growth, and yield
DIMMER: The HM480 comes with an integral dimmer that you can adjust to 25, 50, 75, 100, and 110 percent for an extra boost of power.
CONTROL SYSTEM: Works with TrolMaster Hydro control systems. You will need to use a lighting control adapter F(LMA-14). When you put the dimmer in EXT mode, it is ready to connect to the control system (If you daisy chain these lights and use a control system to control them together, you need to switch it to EXT mode).
EXTENDABLE BARS: The HM480 has removable end caps in order to attach additional bars to each end. Each extended bar has a 150W individual driver and the PPF is 340 umol/s. It is ideal for hanging on top of a 4’ x 4’ or 4’ x 5’ grow tray.
**RECOMMENDED SET-UP FOR COMMERCIAL INDOOR GARDEN:
- Vegetative stage is 100% power at about 24”-48” high
**FLOWER STAGE SET-UP PER WEEK:
- 1-5 week is 100% power at 24” high
- 6-10 week is 100% power at 12” high
|PERFORMANCE DATA||Max Power @ 12″H|
What’s In The Box
- 1x network cable for daisy chain
- 1x 120-240V plug adapter
- 2x steel wire sling
- 2x 1/8 lifting pulley hoist rope hook
- 4x thumb screw
- 120V: 4.0A @ 480W
- 208V: 2.32A @ 472W
- 240V: 2.01A @ 470W
- 277V: 1.78A @ 467W
- Flower: 3’ x 4’ Area, Max 4′ x 4′
- Veg: 4’ x 4’ Area, Max 5′ x 5′
There are no reviews yet.