The Grow Pros AK800 is the preferred choice for 1:1 HPS replacement. The Grow Pros AK800 single-tier LED features higher efficiency with equal optical performance or higher than standard HPS grow lights. AK800 saves you more money within as little as 6-8 months when installed in optimal grow room conditions. The Grow Pros AK800 is long-lasting, easy-to-maintain, and better for long-term exponential growth of your plants and your business.
The AK800 Advantage
Save as much as 25% in energy savings compared to single-ended HPS and DE grow lights. Operating at 800 watts with an output of 2150 μmols, the Grow Pros AK800 LED achieves a high efficacy of 2.7 μmol/J. The full spectrum light output of Grow Pros AK800 is beneficial for complete plant development, delivering more usable light to the plants, from the germination stage and for both the vegetative and flowering cycles.
Features & Benefits
- Optimal thermal management means low maintenance, reduced power consumption, and longer fixture life
- Full-spectrum, high-intensity blues and reds for full-cycle growth
- Multiple fixtures can be daisy-chained and synced using a single power supply for universal control to maintain uniform, dynamic light levels throughout the full growth cycle
- A single-tier 1:1 HPS replacement LED grow light, meaning performance of AK800 LED grow light matches HPS with greater efficiency for greater savings over time
- A PPF of 2150 µmols for higher efficiency while requiring less fixtures to achieve optimal output
- Proven to be 35% more effective than HPS grow lights at up to 2.7 μmol/J
- Uniform, widespread distribution equal to HPS light throw while providing deeper penetration over the canopy
- Compact, Easy to Install: Low-profile 4” depth compared to 7” width of HPS grow light
What’s In The Box
- 1x AK800 Series unit
- 1x 12ft power cord with 240V plug
- 1x 240V to 120V adapter
- 1x RJ12 cable
- 2 pairs hook and pendant mounting
- 120V: 6.8A @ 826W
- 208V: 3.9A @ 808W
- 240V: 3.5A @ 800W
- 277V: 3.0A @ 798W
There are no reviews yet.