The Aegis Series by Grow-it-LED is a commercial-grade LED grow light. This system has been designed to replace an 800w HID lamp in a 3.5′ x 3.5 area for flower.
The design of this fixture utilizes active cooling to ensure LED longevity and fixture output. 100,000 hours should be expected from this fixture. The LEDs are a blend of 3000k and 5000k Samsung LM301H diodes and 660 Hyper Red Samsung 351H diodes.
Grow-It-LED uses Inventronics drivers due to their incredible efficiency and product longevity. The S1/S2 fixtures come standard with dimming knob and power switch. The S3 system has spectral tuning capabilities and comes standard with two dimmer knobs to control the spectrum.
The output can be dimmed down to 1% light intensity.
Optional: The Casambi wireless system can control each fixture individually. Casambi can be used on Apple or Android devices.
Wireless Casambi control is available for this product along with the Cool Cob Series and Excalibur Series.
- Commercial-grade LED grow light
- Premium Samsung LEDs
- Premium Inventronics LED drivers
- 160,000-hour rated cooling fans
- High-efficacy white light spectrum
- Replaceable, interchangeable, repairable construction
- Polycarbonate diffuser lens for safety and plant penetration
- Active cooling for extended service life
- Stand-alone dimmer knob or Casambi wireless controls
- Robust aluminum construction
- Properly heatsinked LEDs (fixture runs cool to the touch)
- Universal power supply (110v, 120v, 240v, 277v)
- 5-year warranty
- Incredible watt per $ and PPF per $
Grow-It-LED’s S3 Vegetative to Flower Spectrum offers high-efficiency warm and cool white diodes coupled with 660nm red for proper plant physiological growth.
Manual spectrum control with potentiometer dial (included). Option on request: Casambi wireless spectrum control for smartphones. Casambi wireless control also includes scheduling and daily light integral capabilities.
Robust aluminum housing for durability, custom-built heatsink for optimal heat dissipation, cooling fans for increased LED performance and extended life, manual on-off switch, internal power quick disconnect, internal disc thermistor for heat protection.
Eyebolts for cable or chain attachment (standard). 4-point ratchet cables or Gripple Y-Fit toggle cables purchased separately.
RATINGS & WARRANTY
Temperature rated from – 40°F to 95°F, service life > 100,000 hours (L90), built to UL 1598 standard, BAA & RoHS compliant. 5-year product warranty. Consult factory for extended warranties.
S3 Veg to Flower Spectrum
With the start to finish veg to flower control offering 1:1 R/B Veg spectrum to 2.3:1 R/B Flower Spectrum, it is a fantastic choice for specialty grow facilities that require spectrum tuning. Similar to the S2 spectrum the S3 spectrum, this spectrum gives you the flexibility to adjust the spectrum as needed throughout the growing cycle – focusing on more blue light or red light. Also, during certain times of day, this can change the final product to be more favorable over static-spectrum grown products. At full output, this fixture is 3500 kelvin with a range from 3000 kelvin to 5100 kelvin.
- Flower: 475 watts
- Veg 155 watts
HID equivalent: 1000 watt HID fixture
LEDs: Samsung warm and cool white light diodes + 660nm Deep Red
LED lifetime: 100,000 hours (L90)
PPF: 1133 umol/s
PAR efficacy: 2.4 umol/j
- Veg: 5′ x 5′ at full intensity or 3′ x 3′ at veg setting
- Flower: 4′ x 4′ at full intensity
- Flower: 20-24″
- Veg: 36″
Thermal management: 4 x cooling fans
Weight: 22 lbs
Dimensions: 24″ x 18″ x 6″
Operating/input voltage: 90-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
- Veg channel: 120v: 1.5A; 240v: 0.75A
- Flower channel (both channels on): 120v: 3.78A; 240v: 1.89A
BTUs at max power: 1,549
Driver efficiency: 95%
Finish: White paint finish
Product includes: Fixture with power cord (does not include hanging hardware)
Additional information: Built to UL 1598 standard, BAA & RoHS compliant
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Large indoor grows
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer’s warranty: 5-years