The Gavita Pro 1700e LED grow light can be used in commercial grows (horizontal and vertical), greenhouses, home grows (rooms and tents) or in climate rooms. The thin 2.3″ profile is also ideal for low rooms or over benches.
Boasting an incredible 2.6 umol/J and a light output of 1700 umol/s the Pro 1700 LED provides high-intensity full spectrum light over its entire 4’x4′ to 5’x5′ flowering footprint. The wide 8-bar form factor helps to provide even coverage across your canopy.
This fixture is passively cooled and is built with high-quality 120-277V Philips Advance LED Drivers for optimum performance.
Features and Benefits
- Full-spectrum with enhanced red for full-cycle grows
- Wide 8-bar form factor for even canopy coverage
- 645-watt power draw to replace a 1000W HPS
- 1700 umol/s light output
- 4’x4′ to 5’x5′ coverage
- 2.6 umol/J efficacy
- 120-277V adaptable driver
- Compatible with Gavita Master Controller for full lighting control (scheduling, dimming down to 50%, sunrise/sunset).
The Gavita UVR LED 120-240V can be used as a stand-alone LED or to boost UV input when used with full-spectrum Gavita LED rail fixtures. The UV-A Supplemental LED fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita 1700e LED allowing for ease on installation and enhanced lighting.
- The 120V and 240V cords include a plug. The 277V contains open-wire leads.
- The E-Series adapter is only needed if you are connecting the LED fixture(s) to a controller. Otherwise, only a power cord is needed to operate the fixture.
- Each fixture requires an adapter if using a controller.
- This product MUST be inspected for damages and noted with the freight company UPON DELIVERY. You must inform us of damages (or missing items) within 24 hours of receiving the shipment otherwise we can not offer a replacement.
International shipping: This item only ships in the lower 48 states. We cannot ship this overseas or to Mexico/Canada. Instead, you might consider one of these fixtures.
Wattage Draw: 670 watts
HPS equivalent: 1000 watts
Diodes: 3,336; Samsung and Osram
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white with enhanced red for seed to flower growth
PPF (light output): 1700 umol/s
PAR Efficacy: 2.6 umol/J
- Flowering footprint: 4’x4′ to 5’x5′ (16 to 25 sq ft)
- Vegetative footprint: 6’x6′ to 7’x7′ (36 to 49 sq ft)
Dimensions: 44.1 x 43.7 x 2.3 in
Maximum ambient operating temperature: Up to 40° C
- 5.4 A (120V)
- 2.6 A (208-240V)
- 2.3 A (277V)
Product weight: 28.4 lbs (12.9 kg)
Additional details: DLC, ETL listed, UL 1598, UL 8800, & CSA C22.2 No. 250.0 FCC Part 15, Non-consumer, IP66 rated
- Commercial grows
- Home grows (rooms and tents)
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardening
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years