The revolutionary new Gavita CT 1930e is the first and only LED that is a direct replacement for HPS. With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is a highly energy-efficient LED delivering serious growing power.
It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e DE HPS. Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert facilities of every size.
The CT 1930e delivers more crop-loving light, in a broader spectrum, at up to 20% energy savings than the Gavita 1000 watt DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture). It is compatible with the Gavita EL Master Controllers (sold separately) and most building automation systems. Patent-pending controller technology embedded within each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL Master control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
Features and Benefits
- Full-spectrum with enhanced red for full-cycle grows
- The industries first and only LED that is a 1:1 HPS replacement
- Fits seamlessly in HPS layouts, reducing the pain when replacing hundreds at a time
- Developed by the same lighting and horticulture experts who pioneered HPS
- 120-277V adaptable driver
- Compatible with Gavita Master Controller for full lighting control (scheduling, dimming down to 50%, sunrise/sunset).
- The 120V and 240V cords include a plug. The 277V contains open-wire leads.
- No external adapters needed to hook up a controller
- International inquiries: This item only ships in the lower 48 states. We cannot ship this overseas or to Mexico/Canada.
- This product MUST be inspected for damages and missing items within 48 hours of receiving the shipment otherwise we can not offer a replacement.
Wattage Draw: 780 watts
HPS equivalent: 1000 watt DE
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white with enhanced colors for seed to harvest growth
PPF (light output): 1930 umol/s
PAR Efficacy: 2.5 umol/J
Coverage area: Up to 5’x5′
Dimensions: 29.5 x 11.81 x 3.92 in
Weight: 32 lbs
Ambient operating temperature: 32-131° F (0-55° C)
BTUs: 2661 BTU/hr
Operating/input voltage: 120 – 277V
Current: 6.6 – 2.9A
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power factor (cosø): > 0.95
Additional details: 31.8″ x 14.9″ x 7.4″
IP Rating: IP66
Certifications: UL 1598, UL 8800, and CSA C22.2 No. 250.0
Mounting: Hangers and Unistrut Bracket
- Commercial grows
- Grow rooms
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Indoor farming or gardening
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 years
There are no reviews yet.