The Hera 660 watt LED grow light is designed as a primary top-light for indoor cultivation or as a supplemental top-light solution in greenhouses for higher crop yields and better crop quality.
The Hera 660 watt fixture is only 3.2” wide and creates a very small shadow effect in the
greenhouse, yet it has 120° wide beam optics to provide excellent light distribution in a large area.
Each fixture comes with a 240v power cable and a 120v adapter. If you need an EU or AUS/NZ plug please let us know when you place your order.
- Full Spectrum: Enlite Full Spectrum differs from other fixtures because they have added 10% more infrared which results in strong stem growth, proper node placement and larger flower yields
- High-Efficacy LED Chips – Samsung LM301H diodes with an efficacy of 2.45 µmol/J and a light output of 1617 µmol/s
- High PPFD: Flowering: 4′ x 4′ (average PPFD 1020 µmol/m2/s);
- Excellent Heat Dissipation System: With a patented-design heat dissipation structure, Enlite Hera grow lights allow lower working temperatures
- Waterproof Design: IP66 waterproof ensures the fixture can operate in humid and harsh environments
- Dimming Control: Hera Supports 0-10V dimming which is compatible with the Enlite Smart Controller as well as most controllers on the market
Wattage draw: 660 watts
HID replacement: 1000W
LEDs: Samsung LM301H
Beam angle: 120°
Lifetime: >50,000 hours
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white
Efficacy: 2.45 umol/j
PPF: 1617 µmol/s
Coverage Area: 4′ x 4′
Hang Height: 24″ or higher
Dimensions: 48″ x 3.2″ x 5.4″
Weight: 20.5 lbs
Voltage / Amperage: 5.5A @ 120V, 2.75A @ 240V
Certifications: CE, ETL certified
Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-year warranty
In the box you’ll find:
8ft Power cable 240V plug
120V plug adapter
RJ11 Dimming Cable Set (To connect to the controller)
There are no reviews yet.