The Enlite Flora 780W dimmable LED grow light is a high-intensity, full-spectrum fixture that is designed to cover a 4′ x 4′ to 5′ x 5′ space for full-cycle or flowering growth.
It is designed for commercial multi-tier or top-lighting applications for indoor cultivation or for home grows with 1000 – 1200 µmol/m2/s PAR distribution. Flora–780 was designed for growers to practice HIGH –PPFD. It features a folding and slim profile design that makes it easy to install.
- Full Spectrum: Enlite Full Spectrum using 3500K + 6500K + 660nm LEDs which result in strong stem growth, proper node placement, and large yields.
- High-Efficacy LED Chips – Osram + Lumileds LED chips, with an efficacy 2.5 µmol/J and PPF of 1950 µmol/s
- High PPFD: 4 X 4ft (Average PPFD 1200µmol/m2/s) Flowering (High PPFD)
5 X 5ft (Average PPFD 915µmol/m2/s) Flowering (Standard PPFD)
- Excellent Heat Dissipation System: With a patented-design heat dissipation structure, Enlite Flora grow lights allow lower working temperatures
- Foldable Design: Makes shipping, moving and installing much easier
- Dimming Control: Flora Supports 0-10V dimming which is compatible with the Enlite Smart Controller as well as most controllers on the market
Wattage draw: 780 watts
HID replacement: 1000W DE
LEDs: 2220 pcs; 3500K + 6500K + 660nm
Beam angle: 120°
Lifetime: >50,000 hours
Spectrum: Full-spectrum white
Efficacy: 2.5 umol/j
PPF: 1950 µmol/s
Coverage Area: 4’x4′ to 5’x’5
Hang Height: 6″-24″ above canopy
Dimensions: 42″ L x 43″ W x 2.2″ H
Weight: 46.3 lbs
Voltage / Amperage: 6.63A @ 120V, 3.32A @ 240V
Certifications: CE, ETL certified
Manufacturer’s warranty: 5-year warranty
In the box you’ll find:
8ft Power cable w/ plug
- RJ11 Dimming Cable Set (to connect to the controller)
Enlite Ceres 780W review (older version) for reference
There are no reviews yet.