Now 25% more efficient: 2.2 umol/j (up from 1.55 umol/j) with higher light output
The Solar System 275 LED grow light is a GAME CHANGER in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture.
Compact and lightweight, the Solar System 275 puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 400-watt HPS system – guaranteed!
The Solar System 275 can cover any size grow area – large or small – when linked in series.
Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the Solar System 275 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional Solar System Controller (below).
Image: SolarSystem controller (optional).
Buy the SolarSystem controller here.
Solar System 275 Features:
- Programmable spectrum control
- One remote controller to control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures
- Automated programs for sunrise/sunset, spring/summer/fall, dark period, and final finishing modes
- Flexible networking: Internet gateway and smartphone control options; Designed for easy integration with environmental controllers
- Daisy-chainable up to 1000 fixtures
- High Power Osram LEDs – rated at 50,000 hours
- Cooling fans – rated at 50,000 hours; water-resistant and user-replaceable
- High-performance house-made custom LED drivers
- Plug-and-play design – no external ballasts or ducting required
- Unique design limits shadow effect in greenhouses
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- High power output and low heat – perfect for large indoor grow operations
- Automatic voltage regulation: 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 7 pounds
- Local support and grow room design
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- IP65 waterproof rated
- UL listed
- Made in California (USA) with love
SolarSystem Spectrum (programmable via controller)
Solar System 275 brochure and specs
California Lightworks SolarSystem Review: Best LED grow light?
Model/SKU: SolarSystem 275/ss275
Wattage draw: 200 watts at maximum output
HPS equivalent: 400 watts
LEDs: Top-Bin OSRAM diodes; 50,000+ hour lifespan
Spectrum: Red, white, blue; for vegetative growth and flowering
Total PPF Output: 439 umol/s
PAR efficiency: 2.2 umol/s
- Veg: up to 5′ x 5′ (25 sq ft)
- Bloom: 3′ x 3′ (9 sq ft)
Thermal management: Water resistant and replaceable fans; 50,000 hour lifespan
Daisy chain: Yes, up to 1000 fixtures
Dimensions: 8.5″ x 8.5″ x 4″
Operating temperature: 0°F to 107°F
Operating/input voltage: 90-277 VAC;
Maximum current: 1.65A @ 120V; .8A @ 240V;
Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz
Heat output: 640 BTU
Power factor: >0.95
Product weight: 7 lbs
Recommended height above plants: dependent on application and growth stage
Product includes: Fixture, 6′ power cord, communications cable
- Vegetative growth and flowering stages
- Grow tents and grow rooms
Manufacturer’s warranty: 5-year limited
SolarSystem 550 Overview
SolarSystem 550 – Behind the scenes
SolarSystem 550 Unboxing
There are no reviews yet.